Meet our Members
A Contact Sphere is a group of professionals who complement rather than compete with each other.
A Power Team is a subset of your Contact Sphere that actively works together to pass referrals to each other. An example of a Power Team might be a web developer, a graphic designer, and a marketer, the so-called “Marketing Trio”. Learn more about how you can find your power team.
Benefits of Membership
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Substantially increased referrals.
- Tools to network more effectively.
- Bi-monthly newsletters with business tips.
- Free periodic workshops on networking.
Visit our meeting
Meeting Location: 100 Centre Street,Brookline, MA 10th Floor
Meeting Time: Tuesday mornings 7:00 - 8:30
BNI Brookline Networkers meets Tuesday mornings promptly at 7:00 a.m. (except after certain Monday holidays). The building (Center Communities of Brookline, part of the Hebrew Senior Life), is one street southwest of Harvard Street.
Mentor Coordinator (MSC)
Visitor Hosts (5)
Membership Committee (5)
- Merry Gerard, New Applications
- Jack Turgel, Renewals
- Lisa Geiger, Renewal Applications
- Joe Eldridge , Correspondence
- Mary Jane Medved
- Joe Eldridge (Part of Membership)
- Projector Screen: Ian Forman
- Projector: MJ Medved
The speakers schedule is maintained by the Chapter's Secretary. (This may change with 3 minutes launching pads and breakout sessions.)