Meet our Members
A Contact Sphere is a group of professionals who complement rather than compete with each other.
A Power Team is a subset of your Contact Sphere that actively works together to pass referrals to each other. An example of a Power Team might be a web developer, a graphic designer, and a marketer, the so-called “Marketing Trio”. Learn more about how you can find your power team.
Benefits of Membership
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Substantially increased referrals.
- Tools to network more effectively.
- Bi-monthly newsletters with business tips.
- Free periodic workshops on networking.
Visit our meeting
Meeting Location: 100 Centre Street,Brookline, MA 10th Floor
Meeting Time: Tuesday mornings 7:00 - 8:30
BNI Brookline Networkers meets Tuesday mornings promptly at 7:00 a.m. (except after certain Monday holidays). The building (Center Communities of Brookline, part of the Hebrew Senior Life), is one street southwest of Harvard Street.
President: Beth Darman-Stone
Vice-President: Mary Jane Medved (Chair of Membership)
Secretary / Treasurer: Doug Murstein
Mentor Coordinator (MSC)
- Maga Sanchez-Dahl
Visitor Hosts (5)
- Rebecca Davis
- Ian Forman
- Chris Ernst
- Michael Canney - Door Greeter
- Lisa Geiger
- Wendy Byrne
Membership Committee (5)
- Merry Gerard, New Applications
- Jack Turgel, Renewals
- Lisa Geiger, Renewal Applications
- Joe Eldridge , Correspondence
- Christine Dustman (Part of Membership)
- Projector Screen: Seth
- Projector: John
The speakers schedule is maintained by the Chapter's Secretary. (This may change with 3 minutes launching pads and breakout sessions.)